The Staten Island Developmental Disabilities Council is working hard to ensure that the Staten Island community is informed about important topics pertaining to developmental disabilities.
How can you get involved?
1. Join the SIDDC (form attached)
2. Join one or more standing committees (description of each can be found on our website)
3. Visit our website www.siddc.org
4. Like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Staten-Island-Developmental-Disabilities-Council/1519506711661802
5. Call our office 718.983.5276
6. Attend our General Council Meetings and other events throughout the year
Strength is in numbers and it is time that we come together as a community to advocate for individuals with disabilities!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD THIS EMAIL SO WE CAN CONTINUE TO GROW!
Staten Island Developmental Disabilities Council
Elizabeth Connelly Center
930 Willowbrook Road Building 41A
Staten Island, NY 10314